HE, Qijun, Ph.D. Student
B.A. in Journalism, School of Journalism and Communication, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
M.A. in Higher Education, Institute of Education, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Public relations, crisis communication
- He, Q. (2016). Ideal PR practitioner in China: Exploring professionalism, guanxi, and antecedents through PR recruitment advertisement. Paper presented at ICA Annual Conference 2016.
- Chen, S., He, Q., & Kwan, H. (2016). Go beyond disarray: An study on institutionalization of food safety risk communication of Chinese government. Paper presented at ICA Annual Conference 2016.
- Kim, S., & He, Q. (2015). Theoretical Approach to Understanding China’s Consumption of the Korean Wave. Paper presented at Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication 2015 Conference.
- He, Q., Zhao, M. (2015). Does Genre Still Matter? Cultural Discount of American Movie in China. Paper presented at the 21st International Conference of the International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies.
- He, Q. (2015). Guanxi and gift giving in China: Rules and consensus. Paper presented at 2015 Cultural Studies Association Conference.
- He, Q., & Sun, P. (2014). Why Chinese people use MOOC? Paper presented at Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication 2014 Conference.
- Li, M., & He, Q. (2014). A study of the excellent engineer competence model in China. Research in Higher Education of Engineering, 2014(2), 18-28.
- He, Q. (2007). Development of newspaper design in image era. Media Observer, 6, 56-57.