- Cheng, Y., Liang, J., & Leung, L. (2015). Social network service use on mobile devices: An examination of gratifications, civic attitudes and civic engagement in China. New Media & Society, 17(7), 1096-1116.
- Du, J., Chen, Y., Chao, N., Miao, G., & Liang, J. (2010a). Public response to political and social issues of Internet news in China (Part I), Contemporary Communications, 2010(1), 72-74. (in Chinese)
- Du, J., Chen, Y., Chao, N., Miao, G., & Liang, J. (2010b). Public response to political and social issues of Internet news in China (Part II), Contemporary Communications, 2010(2), 70-72. (in Chinese)
- Liang, J. (2009). Comparative study on strategy of coverage between Chinese and foreign media based on a case of traffic accident, Communication and Education, 2009(1), 29-32. (in Chinese)
- Liang, J. (2009). Media images of Hong Kong in Chinese and foreign coverage, Southeast Communication, 2009(8), 21-24. (in Chinese)
- Zhou, H., Liang, J., Zhang L., & Feng, J. (2009). A Study of media representation and narrative pattern in criminal cases, Journalism Review, 2009(8), 12-17. (in Chinese)
- Du, J., Liang, J. & Li, Y. (2009). How has information become political power? Modern Communication, 2009(6), 37-40. (in Chinese)
- Leung, L., Liang, J., & Zhao, M. (2014). New media and youth studies. In J. Hong (Ed.). The three major changes in the focus of interactional communication research and their contributing factors (pp. 433-458). Beijing, China: Tsinghua University Press. (in Chinese)
- Liang, J. (2011). The interaction of agents in public crisis. In J. Du (Ed). Internet Crisis for Government. Beijing, China: China Development Press
- Huang, R., Liang, L., & Wu, F. (2009). An analysis of intellectual discourse in media during Wenchuan Earthquake. In J. Du, H. Zhou, & G. Yuan (Eds.). Publicity moment: Communication legacy of Wenchuan Earthquake (pp. 311-353). Hangzhou, China: Zhejiang University Press. (in Chinese)
- Leung, L., & Liang, J. (2016). Psychological Traits, Addiction Symptoms, and Smartphone Feature Usage as Predictors of Problematic Smartphone Use among University Students in China. Paper presented at Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) Annual conference, Minneapolis, USA, August, 4-7.
- Liang, J. (2014). Collective memory and imagination: Multi-layered perception of urbanization in a Southern China village. Paper presented at the 10th Crossroads in Cultural Studies Conference, Tampere, Finland, July 1-4, 2014.
- Liang, J. (2014). Spring festival galas in transformation era: A comparison of entertainment programs in Mainland China. Paper presented at The 64th Annual Conference of the International Communication Association, Seattle, USA, May 22-26, 2014.
- Cheng Yang and Liang Jingwen (2012). "SNS Use on Mobile Devices: An Examination of Gratifications, Civic Attitudes and Engagement in China". Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) Annual conference, Chicago, USA, August 9-12.