GUO, Liang 郭良
GUO, Liang 郭良
B.A. (People's University)
M.A. (Chinese Academy of Socail Sciences)
- Professor and deputy director, Centre for Social Development, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS)
- Associate professor of the Institute of Philosophy, CASS
- Now Assistant Professor in the Institute of Philosophy, CASS
- Provost's distinguished visitor in the University of Southern California in May, 2001.
- Invited by the Ambassador J.R. Sasser, in the International Visitor Program of the U.S. Government, visited about 50 universities/organizations/companies/authors in 9 cities in the U.S. in May, 1999.
- Editor-in-chief of KNOWING THE INTERNET, the appointed book for the First National Youth Competition of Internet Knowledge, 1998.
- Assistant Professor in the Institute of Philosophy, CASS
- Editor-in-chief for the INTERNET CULTURE SERIES, Renmin University Press, 1997.
- Visiting scholar in the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities, The University of Edinburgh, from January to March, 1997.
- Guest tutor for the Department of Literature, New College, Oxford University, from April to June, 1995.
- Visiting scholar in the Department of Philosophy, Birkbeck College, University of London (From January to March) and in St Annes College, Oxford University (From April to June), financially supported by British Council, 1995.
- Assistant Professor of philosophy in the Beijing Agriculture College
- Freud, by Chinese Book Press ( Hong Kong), in 1994.
- The Creation of Internet: From Arpanet to Internet, the Internet Culture Series, by Renmin University Pree, 1998
- Reasoning And 'Wu': A Comparison between China and West, by Graduate School Monthly, CASS, in 1998.
- Hume's Problems, by Graduate School Monthly, CASS, in 1992.
- Weekly column on Internet and PC for SOUTH WEEKEND, the most popular newspaper in China, in 1996 (whole year), in 1998 (half year), in 1999 (half year) and in 2000.