Student Exchange Programmes
The School has jointly organized student exchange programmes with University of Southern California (USC), Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR), University of Navarra (Navarra), Hallym University (HU), National Chengchi University (NCCU), Waseda University (WU), and Chulalongkorn University (Chula), mainly for Journalism and Communication major students. Details of exchange arrangement for Global Communication major students in 2024-2025 will be announced via email.
Applicable to outgoing exchange in 2024-2025
|University of Southern California Exchange||View|
|Erasmus University Rotterdam Exchange||View|
|University of Navarra||View|
|National Chengchi University Exchange||View|
|Hallym University Exchange||View|
|Waseda University Exchange||View|
|Chulalongkorn University Exchange||View|
- Before you apply for the exchange programmes, please check the details of host universities and take into consideration your curriculum at CUHK carefully.
- The online application form is available here between 5 Oct 2023 and 31 Oct 2023. Late submissions will not be considered.
- There is no interview arrangement for 2024-25 Student Exchange Programmes.
- The placement results will be announced to successful students by email in January 2024.
- Please find the supplementary information sheet here. For other enquiries, please contact Ms. Kathy Ng at 3943 7196.
- Students whose expected graduate date is 31 December 2023 are not eligible for any exchange programmes in 2024-25.
- CUHK students who have satisfied all graduation requirements shall graduate. Therefore, students are strongly recommended to check the credit unit requirements of their major programmes and plan in advance of their academic studies so as to go on exchange before earning all credit units required for CUHK graduation.
- It is compulsory for Journalism and Communication students to do the internship during Year-3 summer break. Please bear in mind that going on exchange in the second term of Year-3 might make it difficult to get internship interviews or offers.
- During the entire study period at CUHK, each student can go on exchange for a maximum of one academic year, i.e. two regular terms plus one summer. Students who have been on exchange for one academic year are not allowed to apply.